A new post!...Crispy Noodle Chicken / Crispy Chicken!
This is my family's favorite starter's till date!
I had tasted this dish in one of the restaurants in Goa and cant get it off my mind :D
Everytime we had a family party, we used to order cripsy chicken in all the restaurants,hoping we will get some succulent chicken meat marinated in spices and coated/covered with noodles, and deep fried! But to our surprise ,not a single restaurant till date served the chicken as we loved!
So just for this preparation of chicken we used to visit this restaurant in Goa :)
I had this on my mind for long to make this,exactly the way it tasted....and I did it!
Trust me...once u make it you wont say no to it :)
- 1 Skinless,Boneless Chicken breast
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Red chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt as per need
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Tandoori Masala Powder
- 1 Teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Bread Crumbs
- Rice Vermicelli / Noodles (I used little more than 1/4th Packet) as per need
- Oil for frying
- Wash and cut chicken into strips and keep aside.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients mentioned under "For Marination".
- Mix well.
- Add the chicken strips to this mixture and keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Cook noodles as per packet instructions.
- Drain them.
- Apply little oil to vermicelli and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Coat individual chicken strips cooked noodles.
- Deep fry the chicken strips once the oil is hot.
- Once the chicken and noodles are cooked drain them on paper towel.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
- Do not over cook the chicken pieces as the noodles coating will get very hard and difficult to eat.