A new post again! It's a very exciting recipe and very yummy as pizza is something that we all love and what's fun is that its an Instant Recipe and a Stovetop / Pan recipe too. Yaay!
In this post I am sharing this easy,stovetop, pan pizza recipe, which is ready in under 15 minutes and you can devour it!
Pizza is always on mind on the weekends and sometimes when you don't have time to cook something lengthy and want to fix dinner/lunch quickly.But don't want to eat frozen food then the best thing is to make something that is yummy and easily ready in no time. This pizza is actually faster than home delivery pizza 😁
Just one pan recipe / one pot recipe,as here the vegetables I have used are not fried or cooked before. I am directly dumping everything in a pan and making a pizza. Most of my food is always instant/quick recipe.You can check out my recipe of Instant Jalebi too. It was super hit at home and I got so many wonderful messages from all those who liked it and tried too.
Most meals that I make are quick one's.I like quick recipes but sometimes we have to follow long procedures to get the perfect dish and sometimes in a moment you can fix dinners. I made this Instant Rava Idli for breakfast,then I made this Neer Dosa / Panpolo for dinner or sometimes for breakfast too. That's quite faster than the regular Dosa ( which need fermentation process). Do check my recipe of Neer Dosa here.
This wont be a perfect pizza like the one's you get in restaurants but this is much better option to have a pizza at home with available ingredients than frozen pizza options.
Stovetop Pizza / Pan Pizza / Instant Pizza RecipePublished 04/13/2017
1 Cup=250 ml
- 1 & 1/2 Cup, Maida / All Purpose Flour
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon, Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon, Salt
- 2 Tablespoon, Vegetable Oil
- 3/4th Cup + 2 Tablespoon, Water
- For Sauce:
- 4 Tablespoon,Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Teaspoon,Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon,Schezwan Chutney
- For Toppings:
- 1 Tablespoon,Oregano
- 3/4th Cup, Sliced Veggies (Onion,Mushroom,Red Bell Pepper)
- 1/2 Cup,Mozarella Shredded
- A 10" Non-stick Ceramic Fry Pan
- In a non-stick ceramic pan, add the oil and spread it with a brush.
Cover the entire pan well with oil.
- Add flour,salt and baking powder in the pan and mix well.
- Add water to the flour mix and mix well.
This will form a batter,spreadable enough in the entire pan.
- With a wooden spoon,spread the batter evenly in entire pan.
- Add all the sauces mentioned and spread well with a spoon.
- Add the vegetables sliced,mozzarella and some more sauce if you want and oregano.
- I did not cook the vegetables before but you can lightly fry them before with little salt and 1 Teaspoon oil.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on medium flame / heat for 5 minutes and then lower the heat /flame to slightly less and cook further for 10 minutes.
- Keep an eye so that the pizza does not burn.
- When cooked completely,slowly slide the pizza on a plate.Cool and slice to serve.
Prep Time: 00:05:00 mins.
Total time: 0 mins.
Another best part of this recipe is that if you don't have a store bought pizza sauce or if you are running out of time to make a pizza sauce on your own then do not worry. In this recipe I mixed some sauces available in my refrigerator and fixed that.You can still check my recipe of Pizza Sauce here.
This recipe is ideal for all who don't have Cooking Range/Conventional Oven or Microwave Convection oven,but can still make wonderful pizza at home.
Mostly Saturday's are very hectic for me and sometimes Sunday's too. So I need to fix dinner or lunch quickly and with something that is available in refrigerator.
Here are some tips I would like you all to read:
- Apply the oil to pan thoroughly. I have used 2 Tablespoon oil to cover 10" wide Pan.
- If you want to sieve the flour ,baking powder and salt then you can do that or skip it.
- Mix the water and flour mix well so that a nice batter is formed and spread it evenly.
- I have used a little quantity of sauce mix here but you can increase the quantity and make more.
- I have also not fried the vegetables separately before.Directly added to the pan and cooked. You can cook the veggies separately.
- Addition of cheese quantity is as per your choice.
- Initially cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat and then cook it for 10 minutes on slightly lower heat.
- You can cook for more or less 2-3 minutes if you want to be sure of it cooking perfectly.
- Once done prick it with a fork or knife and check if its cooked or else cook for few more minutes