A new post this time with a exciting recipe for soon to approach summer...Strawberry Lassi Popsicle or Ice Bar!
Don't we all love lassi and so also popsicles ? so thought of combining both into one and having fun with 2-in-1 combo offer! 😁
I am lassi lover as that is something I love to drink anytime ,lassi variations are countless. I had few strawberries left so thought of making lassi popsicles with strawberry flavor.
This is a easiest recipe of a popsicle you can make. Needs no much of preparation and easy to put together and the best part is very healthy too.
Want to make your kids eat healthier version of ice popsicle then make lassi kulfi / popsicle....period!
Greek yogurt/hung curd is healthy and also they will get to eat real fruit instead of artificial fruit flavor.
Try this recipe this summer and enjoy!
Strawberry Lassi Popsicle / Ice Bar
Serves:4 No Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time (freeze Time): 6 Hrs
- 1/2 Cup, Hung Curd / Greek Yogurt
- 4 No,Frozen Strawberries, roughly chopped
- 8 No,Frozen Strawberries, coarsely pureed
- 5 Teaspoons, Sugar or Honey (or as per taste)
- 1/2 Teaspoon, Cardamom Powder
- a pinch,Salt
- Popsicle Molds
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Make sure the sugar or honey is mixed very well.
- Pour in the Popsicle mold.
- If you are using mold set without stick and let the Popsicle get slightly firm.
- This should take about 2 hours.
- After that insert Popsicle stick and let it freeze further.
- When removing the Popsicle from mold, hold it under running water or dip them in water through halfway till the Popsicles loosen.