Their fights,funny moments,crazy fashion experiments and god knows what!!
This post made me remember one of such moments I shared with my sister :)
One of my dear friends asked me recently to make Marie Biscuit Pudding and share the recipe with her.
It took me back to that time when my sister made me this cake/pudding, when she was a cooking enthusiast unlike me :P
My mind wheels started to churn.... I had to come up with the recipe that she had prepared long time back.
Thought of asking her but then i backed-off as I wanted to put myself to test :)
Jotted down the recipe and prepared it...luckily it turned out yummy.. :)
Do try this!!
- 17 Marie Biscuits (Optionally use any digestive biscuits of your choice)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp Sweetened Whipped Topping
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Optionally you can use any Chocolate flavored Health drink powder)
- 1/4 cup Boiling Water
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp Coffee Powder
- Cling film or Aluminum foil
- Chopped nuts and Sprinkles for Garnish
- 2 Tbsp powdered biscuits
- In bowl, add butter and sugar,whisk well at medium speed for 5-7 mins or till sugar is dissolved.
- Add salt, whipped topping and cocoa powder and whisk further for another 2 mins.
- In a bowl, add boiling water and mix coffee powder. Dissolve the coffee powder in water properly.
- In a glass bowl or any bowl, arrange the cling film or aluminum foil. This will make it easier to take the pudding out. You can alternately, place the biscuits directly in the bowl in which you will serve.
- Dip each biscuit in the coffee solution and layer the biscuits in the bowl.
- Now, spread a layer of butter mixture you prepared over the biscuit layer.
- Top it off with crushed biscuits or skip this part.
- Add another layer of biscuits and top it with butter mixture.Repeat this depending on how many layers of biscuits you want. Accordingly increase the quantity of butter mixture.
- Finally, garnish with chopped nuts and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs and serve as desired.
- You can increase the sugar in butter mixture as per your requirements.
- If you don't have whipped topping then alternatively replace with milk.
- You can keep it out once it's refrigerated and set. It won't melt. I tested this once I prepared this.