This is one of my favorite summer drinks!!Anytime of the day I can have a glass of falooda and m happy :)
- 2 tbsp of Basil seeds/Sabja seeds/Tukmaria
- Falooda sev/Vermicelli
- Rose syrup - 2 tbsp
- Ice-cream of your choice
- Jelly (optional) (I used homemade Blueberry jelly)
- Fruits of your choice
- Wafer biscuits for garnish
- ghee(clarified butter)
- Soak basil seeds for 4 hrs in little water.
- Fry falooda sev in little ghee till its golden brown and then cook it with little milk.
- In a tall glass pour the rose syrup, top it with cooked falooda sev.
- Mix together milk with sugar and pour it in the glass.
- Add cut fruits ( I used Red grapes and Strawberries)
- Add 2 scoops of icecream of your choice.
- Add jelly cut into cubes.
- Serve it with basil seeds and wafer biscuits.
- Fruit choice can vary depending on your preference.
- Jelly can be homemade or store bought. I shall put recipe of blueberry jelly soon.
Enjoy drinking till last drop!! :)